PORTFOLIO

PORTFOLIO COMPANIES

Tricog Health Pte. Ltd.

  • Co-Founder & CEO:
    Dr. Charit Bhograj
  • Co-Founder & CTO:
    Dr. Zainul Charbiwala

URL:https://www.tricog.com/

COMPANY PROFILE

Tricog offers an AI-driven virtual cardiologist at health centers, with a vision to achieve accessible, affordable healthcare for all.

In several developing countries, the average time it takes to diagnose a heart attack is 360 minutes. But the probability of survival with this delay is a mere 20%. If the diagnosis time is reduced to 90 minutes, the survival probability jumps to 80%. Tricog enables this with InstaECG - cloud-enabled remote ECG diagnosis powered by the combination of their AI engine and a team of expert cardiologists sitting at a centrally-located hub 24x7. Tricog’s product offering also includes InstaECHO – remote diagnosis of cardiac ultrasound.

COMPANY STORY

Origin

Tricog was founded in 2015 by Dr. Charit Bhograj, an interventional cardiologist with over 15 years of experience. Dr. Charit started Tricog with Dr. Zainul Charbiwala, an electrical engineer and a PhD from UCLA, Dr. Udayan Dasgupta, an algorithm expert and Abhinav Gujjar, a software platform architect.

Strength

Tricog is one of the world’s largest healthcare AI companies with over 5 million patients in 15 countries with India, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia and Kenya being the major markets. Tricog offers a complete cardiology platform with products for AI-driven ECG, remote cardiac ultrasound and Arrhythmia/Holter diagnosis. Tricog has multi-faceted partnerships with major Healthcare & Pharmaceutical companies such as AstraZeneca, General Electric, Fukuda Denshi, etc.

UTEC’s value add

In addition to financial support and advisory, UTEC is actively helping Tricog by introducing Japanese medical equipment manufacturers for business expansion and hospitals/university labs for collaborative research.
  • AI algorithms and doctors working hand in hand

  • Tricog communicator that can interface with multiple devices.

  • Expansion to 15 countries in Asia and Africa.